We are very proud to be able to offer a before and after school service to our pupils. We are open from 7:45am until school begins and from 3.15 p.m. – 6 p.m. each afternoon, including Teacher Training Days, during term time.
Please inform the school office if you require a place.
£4 per hour, to include a healthy snack.
(If a family has more than one child attending, the price is £4 per hour for the eldest child, and £3.75 for any siblings)
Miss C. Speight Manager/Afternoon Leader
Mrs. E. Christman Deputy Manager/Morning Leader
Mrs. S. Waller Play worker
Mrs. E. Patterson Play worker
Miss B. Carter Play worker
Mrs. J. Pickup Play worker
Mrs. P. Pettit Cook
- To provide a caring, safe, secure environment for pupils before the beginning of the school day and after the school day ends until 6pm
- To provide an affordable service to parents/carers
- To enable pupils to eat breakfast before the start of the school day and have an after school snack in a pleasant, relaxed environment
- To provide a calm play environment for pupils
- To encourage physical activities to promote healthy living
Our Club is committed to providing:
- Activities that are interesting, enjoyable, stimulating, safe and fun
- Access to a variety of facilities and clubs under safe and supervised conditions
- A staff team that is caring, experienced, well-trained and properly supported
- A happy environment which is inclusive and free from discrimination
- Flexible booking options to all users including short notice emergencies
Kippy’s Holiday Club:
Kippy’s Holiday Club is open on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday during school holidays, with the exception of Christmas and unless there is a Bank Holiday, when the club is open Thursday instead.
7.45 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The facility is also available for school training days.
£24 Full Day to include a breakfast and evening snack. A packed lunch needs to be provided.
£14 Half Day
Activities are dependent on the time of year and are planned accordingly. Full use is made of the outside facilities at school throughout the year. There is also a wide range of opportunities for the children to choose indoors, including IPads, Kindles, TVs/DVDs, computers and areas to be creative or just play.