We want your child’s time at our school to be happy and educationally fulfilled.
To achieve this we believe working together is important.
Such a partnership requires you as parents to:
- Support the school’s aims and objectives.
- Encourage self-discipline in your child by re-enforcing the school’s behaviour policy.
- Ensure your child attends school regularly and on time and notify us of any reason or absence.
- Keep us informed of anything at home that might cause a change in the behaviour of your child.
- Support extra-curricular activities such as homework, concerts, sports days & parents’ evenings.
In turn, we will support you as much as possible.
Keeping you informed about school activities.
Encouraging children to do their best and providing a creative curriculum.
Contacting you if there is a problem with attendance, punctuality or P.E. kit.
Letting you know of any concerns about your child’s work or behaviour.
Sending home curricular information and an annual report.
Setting appropriate homework.
Arranging parent meetings during which progress will be discussed
We look forward to working with you.