Foundation Stage 1
Foundation Stage 2
Spring Term Week 11
We have been doing lots of learning this week as usual!
- Maths – finding out how to make our own tally charts, pictograms and bar graphs.
- English – writing our own diary entry for the Killer Cat
- Science – investigating the properties of different materials
- ICT – sending our parents emails from our Brigshaw Trust accounts (please let me know if you didn’t receive one)
- PE – bat and ball skills and games
- Topic – learning about the 4 countries that make up the United Kingdom and their capital cities